Thursday, August 10, 2006

Introspection

Finally I was relieved from my previous company in time. Although those guys created a lot of problems for me but in the end everything went fine and all is well if end is well. Now in my new company I have been sitting idle for around 20 days. It’s not that I am on bench, in fact, I am in a new project which is in its starting phase so apart from some meetings we don’t do anything nowadays. Life is pretty easy right now. But I have got bored of doing nothing for so many days. And I am not liking it anymore.

I think I lack one quality severely - PATIENCE. Everyone says the same thing - be patient. Right now I am impatient about going to my homeJ. I am waiting impatiently for the weekend so that I can fly and reach there to meet my loved ones, those who matter most in my life.

Anyway, weekend won’t come early by my wish. It will come when almighty Time wishes. And I have always found it difficult to align myself with time. I consider myself a mixture of right qualities in wrong proportions. Once this proportion is corrected I know I will be the happiest man. Till then I have to manage with my so-called difficulties.

No comments: