Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Important lesson

Somebody has said it rightly – Life always teaches you the lessons that you never want to learn. I have always been a short tempered person since my childhood. If something was not going my way, I would force it to move my way and that is what I have been doing since starting. I would fight, shout or use my diplomatic ways to achieve what I wanted. But never would I sit and talk to amend the situation in my favor. Never would I solve anything peacefully because I always wanted to finish off the things fast and if it was not happening peacefully then I would take the other way to do it.

So, somebody up there thought of giving me a challenge. He created situations in such a tactical way where I have to bear my anger and still talk nicely. I have been pleading to my Project Manager to relieve me for last more than 3 weeks and he has been consistently denying my plea. It seems like he is testing my limits. And once in a while, I lose control and say something that makes the matter worse. And the challenge becomes tougher. I never thought that I would end up with a stubborn Manager who would test my all limits, so I never solved any problem peacefully. If I had done that, I would have been handling this one with ease.

In any case, I have to solve it peacefully this time and this is what the motive behind this challenge is. Now I really feel sorry for all who suffered because of me and because of my rough behavior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abe kya hua? Something serious? I hope everything's fine..